How to Make a Choice: 3 Simple Tips for Better Choices Every Day!
In Choice Making, We all fall in choices in our life. Blue shirt or red shirt, IOS or android, Chinese or south Indian, stock market or mutual fund, business or job. You would be surprised to know that we take around 35000 choices every day. When we wake up in the morning they start. Get up by ringing the alarm or a little more? Make a choice. Go to sleep. Which song do you listen to on the way? Make a choice. Coffee whether it is cold or hot, we also make some such choices which deeply impact our life. These choices can make us a hero from 0, or a hero to 0.
So to understand this thing first we need to understand KIP and LFD.
KIP in Making a Choice
- K is Knowledge, For example: Having not complete knowledge of anything leads to wrong choice.
- I impact. We do not understand what will be the impact of the choices and we take wrong choice.
- P passed. Many choices are based on our past good and bad experiences.
LFD in Making a Choice
- L laziness sitting lazily in going to school office and in the last we walk wearing anything.
- F Fear Fear to do business, therefore decided to do something else. Feared to climb on stage, therefore decided to sit below.
- D dependency. Many times our choices are dependent on others. Friends like Partner is doing this. Family is saying like this and because of this dependency it becomes our habit.
The Science of Making a Choice
To understand science of Making a Choice making Look at this image. Let understand from this picture of a lady in a left. Same data but everyone’s decision is different. While taking decision What happens in your mind is the road to your mind.
In the making of our mind There are three parts involved. Prefrontal cortex, hippocampus and Amygdala. Prefrontal cortex which is our working memory means our attention is time when you are watching what you are thinking. Hippocampus where long term memory is there. There are old memories. and Amygdala where our emotions are. Now you see this, you make any choice, all three are involved. Which career to choose. You remember from your memory, what experiences have you had, your emotions are also there, what is your mind. Is and your working is also involved in making a choice what to do? Afraid to go on stage because there are old experiences in hippocampus and fear in Amygdala. Why did you also fall in love? Because your Amygdala were very active. Your emotions get high. Ultimately, it is up to us to make a choice based on our personal experiences, emotions, and working memory, so that we can make better choices and lead a more fulfilling life.
Which part of you is dominant? It depends on how you make choices , whose memory is very active in working attention, they keep thinking, keep thinking, keep thinking. Yes, they are not able to make a choice. It happens with some people. They think so much. For someone Amygdala is very heavy, if it is dominant then they started taking impulsive choices. They did not think so much and make choices in a second. If all these three work together in a balanced way, then you can make a rational choices. In that image, someone looks like a young lady, someone is old, it depends on what is your age? And what kind of people you meet, only then you can reach that decision.
If you are interested in more tips and tricks like this you can check our more articles like this on My Review Bites
Ways to Make a Smart And Strong Choice?
Now to make your choice smart and strong, i am sharing you some fundas that will be very helpful to you.
1. 5 SECOND RULE in Making a Choice
The first is 5 second rule. In childhood, You must have heard that if food falls, pick it up immediately, within five to six seconds, nothing was going wrong. There are some such decisions that do not affect our life much. Which ice cream to eat? Sit here, sit there, listen to which song, take these decisions within 5 seconds. By doing this firstly, a lot of time is saved and secondly you condition your brain for fast decision. However, results in making a choice in a fast-paced environment, or when we are feeling dull or overwhelmed.
2. SAVE ENERGY AND TIME FUNDA in Making a Choice
Second Funda can be learn from the world big leaders and CEOs of big companies. Like, How do they save their energy to make big choices because they don’t waste their time on small decisions, they don’t waste their energy. How much time, how much energy is wasted. Mark’s Zuckerberg, Steve jobs, what they does is automate their decisions. Either they wear same clothes everyday or their clothes are pre planned. When and what to eat every day is known in advance, sitting one day in the week and deciding what to do this week? By doing this you save the energy of your mind and Do not spend your energy in small decisions. Make a choice fast. Secondly, you save your time as this time is not wasted in thinking many times a day, and third, because the decisions are automated, you do not take wrong decisions.
3. LESS IS MORE FUNDA in Making a Choice
The next Funda is less is more. Many times we do not make decisions because We think that before making a choice full knowledge should be known about hundred percent of this thing but l don’t think so. Because Jeff Bezos says to make any choice or decision, if you have seventy percent of information then that is also enough. Because more knowledge then more choices, more confusion but that seventy percent of information should me most important.
TIP: TO Make a Better Choice, DO EXERCISE, YOGA OR MEDITATION ANYTHING WHICH YOU LIKE…
- Make a choice requires a systematic and well-thought-out approach.
- Understanding your goals, values, and priorities is crucial in making effective choices.
- Gathering and analyzing relevant information and considering all options are important steps in the choice-making process.
- Involving others and seeking diverse perspectives can help to broaden your perspective and increase the chances of success.
- Regularly evaluating the outcomes of your decisions helps you to continuously improve your choice-making skills and achieve your desired results.
Hope this article about “How to Make a Choice: 3 Simple Tips for Better Choices Every Day” was helpful when you needed it the most.
Stay tuned with us for more future tips and tricks to help you in anyway. Just like to make a choice!
If you have any doubt !?
Join our Telegram Group https://t.me/Myreviewbites
Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/+S7XvPEucBG1siP1E